Author Topic: Tara - 12.04.2015  (Read 1306 times)

Offline soul

• Mars
  • Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
Tara - 12.04.2015
« on: April 12, 2015, 10:55:01 AM »
20 clans vs 80 omni. End result?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:55:39 AM by soul »

Offline Pharexys

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
    • Travandi.ro - cele mai bune produse pentru tine!
Re: Tara - 12.04.2015
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »

Offline Pharexys

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
    • Travandi.ro - cele mai bune produse pentru tine!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 12:14:35 PM »
[Dnet11]: [PVP] Hello. Tarasque in 25 minutes, if you wanna join Devil Inside wrecking omlets please gimme a tell. We're here! An dead omlet is such a pleasure to drink your coffe with! <3 . If you are omlet please save in avalon you'll need to get back fast! [Pharexys]

[Dnet10]: [PVP] Thank you my mother.. my father and my brother for supporting me all this years of hard work... BAH WE PISSED ON YOU HAHAHAHAHA [Pharexys]

[Neutnet21]: [PvP] Remains of Tarasque Temporary: 1m , u guys can't loot? :( :( [Fluxpavllion]

[Neutnet11]: [PvP] Thanks for holding the loot guys! You can have the poker and gloves if you want to. [Kittlez]

[Dnet22]: [General] Clans are just a bags of Multiboxers. Do it fair play and you will see that you never sucess! [Technicals]

[Dnet22]: [General] @Technicals LOOOOOOOOOL [Traznitu01]

[Dnet16]: [PVP] hahaha omni crying about mb's thats funny [Druitt]

[Dnet4]: [PVP] Spead don't make fun of new players, we all have to start somwhere, even if its just a shard, poker and glove. Besides they need it... [Dark1947]

[Dnet17]: [PVP] Dont forget to lube it up clans, cos we're goin' in dry [Melizabe]

[Dnet21]: [PVP] sure we can lub u meliza [Druitt]

[Dnet6]: [General] breaking news is it was 2 mbers and a couple randoms, gosh even worse =[ [Souprman]

[Dnet17]: [PVP] Breaking news - 20clan are enough to wipe 70 omnis. The quality of OT pvpers has decreased drastically. End of the world incoming? Or just end of gimponoob omni zerg. [Fourth]

[Dnet17]: [PVP] Nah bro, we owned you so hard we decided to leave you the poker. So be a good faction and wait for scraps from the big boys table. [Fourth]

[Dnet16]: [PVP] get wrekt you horrible zerglins and dont show ur face in front of di & clan again [Dark1947]

[Dnet13]: [PVP] Hello OT leaders, DI would like to formally request that you show more competence ( aka get a f***n clue how to play) - your troops keep applying to DI and we have to close recruitment. Thank you very much. [Pharexys]

[Dnet18]: [PVP] HELLO! IM OMNI AND VERY MAD THX [Wonthealu]

[Dnet5]: [General] fourth..... Hush u got pwned alr from rezzing players [Fluxpavllion]

[Neutnet23]: [PvP] Message: Breaking news, 40 rezzing omni wipped 3 clan mbers and randoms, Waiting for a reply lul if i woke up 30mins earlier I'd have 40 more teamscore :( [Harassement]

Offline Minmusiz

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 08:50:18 AM »
If not, I would not know such a good story.