Author Topic: Some box of shit tully going hardcore  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Pharexys

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
Some box of shit tully going hardcore
« on: June 08, 2015, 08:29:37 AM »
(10:06) [Dnet1]: [PVP] Remains of Rugmeeppab  Remains of Wewonrofl Remains of Traumacenter Remains of Cratroflu Remains of Pwnincome ..... sorry mate its coz of dark imaginary doc right? [Pharexys]

(10:09) [Dnet21]: [PVP] hhmm maybe u didnt read it correctly my mb team is not setup for pvp moron if my toons were setup for pvp i would rekt u exploiter but as i said keep talking big cuz i kno u dont own all those accounts u are using mate. gg [Pwnincome]

(10:12) [Dnet12]: [PVP] THE RAGING TULLY TUBBIES are recruiting PVP Orianted People Omlett's Need not Apply [Sycko1]

(10:14) [Dnet12]: [General] you really need some help man ;/ You should ask your mommy to get you to a psychiatrist. It doesnt look good and you're flaming/rage'ing more and more. I cant even laugh anymore.. i feel bad for you... Do you need money for a doctor? i'll pay for it seriosly... [Pharexys]

[10:27:27 AM] [Dnet22]: [PVP] lol thats cute sycko the moron u guys have nothing with ur toons!!! with ur org the cult go be di pets like u are now u cant take anything solo gg mate. [Cratroflu]

(10:17) [Dnet15]: [General] im still hearing a huge cock in ur mouth there pharexys plz take it out 2 actually speak [Pwnincome]

(10:21) [Dnet3]: [PVP] The Cult is not DI's Pet! ( Whatever pet means) We just share a Mutual Dislike for Little Kids with there Mommy's Credit Cards. [Sycko1]

[PVP] what sycko1 cant hear u either u got a HUGE cock in ur mouth also and dont forget the balls cuz we all kno that the cult cant do tl7 without di. but we all kno u live with ur parents in the basement sell's of there house hold and use there credit cards. ;) oh and u guys rage more than anyone in game cuz u guys are morons 2 leave toons in zones with flags in tower feilds are hot like idoits. LOL GG mate u guys still fail [Wewonrofl]

Offline Spead

• I twink
  • Administrator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Some box of shit tully going hardcore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 09:29:35 AM »
[PVP] what sycko1 cant hear u either u got a HUGE cock in ur mouth also and dont forget the balls

I actually lol'd

Offline Doyersteam

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Some box of shit tully going hardcore
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 11:01:17 AM »
Please advise me of this if you have spare time. I am very interested in this subject.