Author Topic: Meatpupet, Zyphos  (Read 588 times)

Offline Zyphos

• Noob
    • View Profile
Meatpupet, Zyphos
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:45:48 PM »
1. I have carefully read and agree to all of the above points.

Yes.

2. Name all of your characters, including inactive and low level ones.

Main: Meatpupet
Alts Zyphoseng,Zyphosdoc,Uncrushable, Zyphossol, Zyphenf,Meatysasuage, Zyphosenf, Zyphos, Zyphosmp
3. About you

Where are you from and what's your timezone?

I'm from California, UTC 8:00

How often do you play on a daily basis? Weekends, weekdays?

I am on everyday from 7am-12pm my time, and Wednesday and Thursday I am on almost the entire day.

Is there anything about yourself you want to share with us?

My name is Kaleb, I'm 22. I've been playing this game since 2005 and I plan to keep playing. I am a pretty out going guy who just doesn't want to lose all the time anymore.

4. Please tell us about your play style. What do you think you spend most of your time in AO on? What do you enjoy the most?

I spend a good portion of my time if I am not at work on anarchy, I want to turn clan and kill every omni I can:)

5. Please give us a list of all your active tower twinks including their level and profession.

Meatpupet 220 enforcer
   Zyphenf 60 enforcer
   Zyphossol 150 soldier (not done yet, soon!)
   Uncrushable 150 MA, (not done yet!, Closer!)

6. What can you bring to DI? And what do you expect from us?
   I can bring the org a large knowledge of the game, I have all my own tweaking gear that I will gladly share with whoever needs it, I consider myself a skilled enforcer and doctor. I plan to kill as much omni as possible and I want to benefit the org as best as I can
7. Give us a list of DI members that are willing to vouch for you or recommend you.

8. Anything else you want to share with us?

You guys should really accept me because I want to turn clan and I proved to Apocalypse0 that I intend to by killing Upwards of 10 omni in Tara today 5/12/2017. I enjoy helping others and I spend a majority of my time trying to help gear other players!:D

Offline Bix

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Meatpupet, Zyphos
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 06:40:34 PM »
Application is in progress.

Offline Bix

• Administrator
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Meatpupet, Zyphos
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 12:29:53 PM »
Your application got  declined. For more info contact any advisor in game.